What does this error message actually mean?

[Failed·to·execute·test·'I-Engineering·-·ACH'·on·BrowserStack:·Could·not·start·a·new·session.·Possible·causes·are·invalid·address·of·the·remote·server·or·browser·start-up·failure.↵Build·info:·version:·'4.1.1',·revision:·'e8fcc2cecf'↵System·info:·host:·'77671e7ae1ea480f80fd30833ed4214d-1340600742',·ip:·'Unknown',·os.name:·'Linux',·os.arch:·'amd64',·os.version:·'4.14.276-211.499.amzn2.x86_64',·java.version:·'13-ea'↵Driver·info:·org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver↵Command:·[null,·newSession·{capabilities=[Capabilities·{browserName:·chrome,·browserVersion:·95.0,·bstack:options:·{buildName:·QA·Environment·-·BStack·-·I...,·os:·Windows,·osVersion:·7,·projectName:·QA·Environment,·seleniumVersion:·3.141.59,·sessionName:·BStack·-·Integration·Tests]], desiredCapabilities=Capabilities {browserName: chrome, browserVersion: 95.0, bstack:options: {buildName: QA Environment - BStack - I..., os: Windows, osVersion: 7, projectName: QA Environment, seleniumVersion: 3.141.59, sessionName: BStack - Integration Tests}, source: testproject}}]
Capabilities {}

I mean I know it means it failed for the reason stated but what would cause this reason? I have a ticket open on Browser Stack’s side and they are looking into it but I figured if I can get a dev to look at it on the TP side I’ll have more information to help prevent this in the future.

1 Like