Tricentis, through its TestProject, SpecFlow and Flood communities, has recently completed the largest testing survey of the year , with 1,759 respondents! This survey is the first of its kind to take a specific look at open source testing tools and trends across the entire industry .
Join us May 27th for a free webinar led by Tricentis’ open source communities, as we cover topics encompassing BDD, Functional Testing, Performance/Load Testing, and more:
- Kevin Dunne, GM of TestProject
- Matthias Rapp, GM of SpecFlow
- Ivan Vanderbyl, Head of Product of Flood
Date and Time:
Wednesday, May 27th, 2020 | 2 PM EDT / 1 PM BST / 3:30 PM IST
Our experts will answer key questions which will provide invaluable insight to you and your team :
- Which open source testing tools are most popular?
- What specific skills are most in demand related to open source testing?
- How do trends in open source tool adoption and success vary by geography?
- Which languages/bindings are gaining popularity?
- What new obstacles can you expect as you mature in open source adoption?
This webinar is one that you won’t want to miss. Save your seat now!
Can’t Join? Even if you can’t make it, registering will give you access to a video recording of the webinar to watch at your leisure following on from the live event.
Looking forward to seeing you there!