TestProject Forum
Powered by leading experts in the test automation community

Web Testing Automation

Really this tool is worst for me. I could not do both mob and web testing. Everything i did perfectly to run both mob and web application but it is not displaying the simulator screen after launch the app and for web its not opening the browser and it is showing the error like operation failed,please try again. so any one cane could suggest me the any good automation tool? I really disappointment with this tool.

Hi @sukrandeva6,

I’m really sorry you had this bad experience with our platform.
The only issue you reported was with the Xiaomi device and I asked you if its uses MIUI 11, but you didn’t answer to me.

I would love to help you with all of your issue. Can you please list those issues for me?

Kind reagrds,
Amit

Yes it is MIUI 11only.

It’s a known issue with MIUI 11. We are currently working on a solution for that. I’ll keep you updated of course.

In the meantime, do you have any other device you can work with? Maybe an emulator?

Thank you for your updation. I tried mobile test with only my xioami MIUI 11 on still i didn’t check with other device once i do test with other device or ios, i will update you.

Hello,

The mirroring issue for MIUI 11 OS has been solved in the latest version of the agent,
Please update your agent to the latest version and you’ll be able to conduct your tests!

Regards,
TestProject team.