Unable to record or execute tests

I am unable to execute or record a test in TestProject. For example, with my agent running I try to start the recorder. It acts like it’s starting up, then it stops without opening a new window. No error or alert message pops up. Similar occurs when I try to execute a test.

I have cleared browser data and restarted my computer, but this does not fix the problem.

Update 8/25/2022, 11:53 AM MDT: This is now working. I am able to record and execute tests. TestProject may have been in maintenance mode.

It is happening now for me. Is there any way to solve it out?

I’m having this same issue too.

same here. And we can’t register agents. Same old problem after maintenance

I am having same issue too. It acts like it’s starting up, then it stops without opening a new window. No error or alert message pops up. Similar occurs when I try to execute a test.

Update 8/26/2022, 4:45 MDT: This is broken again. I’m not able to record or execute tests - even after clearing cache and rebooting.

1 Like

Same to me… its not working the record as of now.

Update (08/27/2022) 20.00 IST It is not yet solved… I couldn’t record anything :frowning:

I am also getting same issue; unable to record tests due to Agent registration issue.

Yep, agent not working now and need to wait when TP team fix it…

Will they communicate when issue resolved?

No, you have to check for yourself.

Now its like this (08/28/2022) 23.35… :frowning:

And in current moment the same error? Have you tried reinstall/reassign agent?

Its working fine now

When I manually login to the tesing website it is working fine but when I am trying to execute the already recorded test it is kind of hanging at login. Never faced such issue, any suggestion how to fix it? Thank you.

Its Unavailable again…:frowning:
(08/30/2022) 9.40 IST

+1 :frowning: Recorder doesnt even open.

1 Like

same issue when start recording, no new open window.

1 Like