TestProject Forum

Unable to load the simulator

Im unable to open the simulator devices using testproject. All my xcode simulator devices are appearing in the test project but when i try to view, the layout is loading for some time then gives the error message

Can someone please help?

Hello @ashok.acs
Please answer the following questions:

1. This is the first time that you trying to connect the Xcode with TP?
  2. Which Xcode version are you using and Which Agent version?
  3. You can see the simulator here? you can see the device mirroring when you click on the eye?
    Awaiting your response

Hi,

Please find my inline comments below

This is the first time that you trying to connect the Xcode with TP?
Yes. I did make sure that the agent is connected properly and i can see all the simulators appearing properly.

Which Xcode version are you using and Which Agent version?
12.5.1 is the xCode version im using and agent version is 3.0.4

You can see the simulator here? you can see the device mirroring when you click on the eye?

I can see the eye option against each of the simulator version but when i tap on it the simulator is keep on loading for some time and returns error message “Application error occurred during the request processing, please try again”

I was able to run the simulator only once. I just launched the simulator from the xCode and post that i ran the same simulator from the Test Project. Do I need to launch the simulator first using xCode then go for the Record or View option in the test project?

Would be great if you could setup a meeting so that i can share my screen and go over the issue. Please Help

Thanks
Ashok

Do I need to launch the simulator first using Xcode then go for the Record or View option in the test project? Yes.
Please try to so by using this article and let me know if you still need help.
https://intercom.help/testprojectio/en/articles/4783560-how-to-enable-ios-simulators-test-recording-with-testproject

I can see all the simulator device associated with the xCode but when i try to record/view device im getting “Display Device Screen Failed” error popup. Also noticed that when ever i do record/view device, the testproject agent is not running in the simulator device