Unable to generate any reports: error message

Help! This has been ongoing for months!
TP_report_error_20220606|690x294
This is for both Summary and Detail reports.
It seems like more and more features are dropping out of the product. I get similar errors trying to generate code.
Other than this forum, don’t you have a support area where these issues and their resolution can be tracked?
I am seriously considering switching automation platforms.

Hi @Greg.Annen,

Can you please send me the HAR file from your network tab when you try to download a report?
Regarding the support, this forum is the place to ask questions and get help.

Hello Amit,

After I received your email, I was attempting to maintain an automation script in Record mode. Suddenly, I was unable to execute any steps in the recorder, nor could I run a complete script: while objects could be located and recognized, every step action was failing. I decided to restart TestProject, but when I tried to logout, I received a NGINX 503 error message. I rebooted the VM I was using for test runs, and came back to it a later to try again and create the requested HAR file.

Magically, the tests are running again and reports are now being generated. Were you doing maintenance or rebooting a server during this period of time (~ last two hours)?

I attached the HAR file just created, but since everything seems to be working now, it probably isn’t relevant.

Thanks,

Greg Annen

Analyst, QA III

Greg.Annen@firstmidwest.com

212 N Chicago St

Joliet, IL 60432

(Attachment app.testproject.io.har is missing)

Note that the HAR file attached to my email response was rejected by your system, and I don’t see a way to attach it to this reply. Since it was created after the issue disappeared, it is probably not relevant to this topic.

Hi @Greg.Annen, thanks for the update.

Looks like some services in the back end were restarted. This is why you got the 503 response.
The issue was probably resolved after the restart.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.