TestProject Forum

TestProject topic for conference

I am aspiring to present some innovative topics at a conference on TestProject.
Can you guide me some innovative topics based on TestProject for Web automation and Android automation?
I am also looking for tricks and shortcuts that people are unaware about TestProject.
I have been using TestProject since two months and till now the experience was fantastic.
Kindly guide me

Hi @tanvi.lohakare!

I appreciate you sharing your awesome feedback and it’s really cool to hear you are looking to present at a conference a topic related to TestProject! :sparkles:

Which conference are you planning on presenting at?
Either way, I’d be happy to hop on a call and share some interesting topic ideas according to the conference’s focus / agenda. Feel free to reach out directly to me at karen@testproject.io and suggest 2-3 available time slots so we can schedule a Zoom session.

Thanks!
Karen

It is an internal conference at our work location.
As a QA I have got good expertise in TestProject ,so I am planning to give a presentation on TestProject.
The topic ‘Introduction on TestProject’ is already taken, so I am planning to present something more advanced and interesting about TestProject.
Could you please suggest me some ideas?

Hi @tanvi.lohakare,

Cool, sounds great! How about presenting the TestProject AI Tools for Selenium & Appium?
You can demonstrate in your presentation common challenges in testing and how to reduce test flakiness, using our Self-Healing, Adaptive Wait and Automation Assitant capabilities. Here are a couple of resources you might find useful:

Another interesting option could be to present the Community Addons, share how anyone can easily enhance their test case using automation actions that are pre-built for you by the community. You can then demonstrate a couple of examples of Addons and how you can easily use them as building block for your automation, even if you do not have any coding experience. Here are some resources you might find useful:

What do you think of these ideas? I’d be happy to help with any of them :wink:

Let me quickly check it

Sure, always here to help :slight_smile:

Hello ma’am thank you for presenting testproject Al tools for selenium