TestProject Forum

TestProject report does not have all scenarios when executed against remote VDI

I have Selenide+Cucumber framework working in conjunction with TestProject SDK. I setup remote execution against a VDI and noticed that when I execute a feature file with 17 scenarios.

What I noticed is, when I execute the feature file against my local test project agent, I see all 17 scenarios in the Test Project agent.

However, when I execute against a remote agent, only 7 scenarios are shown in the report even though it looked like everything executed.

My Webdriver creation for local:

ChromeDriver driver = new DriverBuilder<ChromeDriver>(new ChromeOptions())
                            .withToken("devToken")
                            .withReportType(ReportType.LOCAL)
                            .withReportPath("C:\\Users\\usr\\git\\test-automation-ctca-framework\\target\\testProject_reports")
                            .build(ChromeDriver.class);

Webdriver creation for Remote:

ChromeDriver driver = new DriverBuilder<ChromeDriver>(new ChromeOptions())
                            .withRemoteAddress(new URL("http://remoteIP:9999"))
                            .withToken("devToken")
                            .build(ChromeDriver.class);

Error seen in Remote execution:

[Test worker] INFO io.testproject.sdk.internal.reporting.extensions.cucumber.CucumberReporter - Initializing Cucumber reporter
[Test worker] INFO io.testproject.sdk.internal.rest.AgentClient - Inferred [io.cucumber.testng] and [AbstractTestNGCucumberTests] for Project and Job names accordingly.
[Test worker] INFO io.testproject.sdk.internal.rest.AgentClient - Using [io.cucumber.testng] and [AbstractTestNGCucumberTests] for Project and Job names accordingly.
[Test worker] INFO io.testproject.sdk.internal.rest.AgentClient - Initializing new session…
[Test worker] INFO io.testproject.sdk.internal.rest.AgentClient - Session [7c98ea874c498f22f739503154c17e6e] initialized
[Test worker] INFO io.testproject.sdk.internal.rest.AgentClient - Report URL: http://remoteIP:9999/api/report/20210528-081135.html
[Test worker] ERROR io.testproject.sdk.internal.rest.AgentClient - Failed to update job name to issuersearch
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.google.gson.internal.reflect.UnsafeReflectionAccessor (file:/C:/Users/usr/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/com.google.code.gson/gson/2.8.6/9180733b7df8542621dc12e21e87557e8c99b8cb/gson-2.8.6.jar) to field java.io.File.path
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.google.gson.internal.reflect.UnsafeReflectionAccessor
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
[Forwarding quit on session 7c98ea874c498f22f739503154c17e6e to remote] ERROR io.testproject.sdk.internal.rest.AgentClient - Reports queue didn’t finish uploading reports in a timely manner and was terminated.
[Forwarding quit on session 7c98ea874c498f22f739503154c17e6e to remote] WARN io.testproject.sdk.internal.rest.AgentClient - Terminating reports queue forcibly…
[Forwarding quit on session 7c98ea874c498f22f739503154c17e6e to remote] INFO io.testproject.sdk.internal.rest.AgentClient - Session [7c98ea874c498f22f739503154c17e6e] closed
[Thread-3] INFO io.testproject.sdk.internal.rest.AgentClient - Session [7c98ea874c498f22f739503154c17e6e] closed

Looks like this is the reason.
Please snd your Agent logs to support@testproject.io and we will investigate the root cause.

I have sent the logs to the support team. please review.

We are on it, our R&D team will review the logs and get back to you at the earliest.

1 Like