TestProject Forum
Powered by leading experts in the test automation community

Testproject - browserStack integration

hi i trie to run my testproject job with browserStack but i got this error message.

Failed to execute test 'tapp - browserstack' on BrowserStack: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: launchable-activity (appActivity) not found for your app. (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)

Command duration or timeout: 2.42 seconds
Build info: version: ‘3.141.59’, revision: ‘e82be7d358’, time: ‘2018-11-14T08:17:03’
System info: host: ‘Trikps-Air’, ip: ‘192.168.43.199’, os.name: ‘Mac OS X’, os.arch: ‘x86_64’, os.version: ‘10.14.6’, java.version: ‘13.0.1’
Driver info: driver.version: AndroidDriver
Build info: version: ‘3.141.59’, revision: ‘e82be7d358’, time: ‘2018-11-14T08:17:03’
System info: host: ‘Trikps-Air’, ip: ‘192.168.43.199’, os.name: ‘Mac OS X’, os.arch: ‘x86_64’, os.version: ‘10.14.6’, java.version: ‘13.0.1’
Driver info: driver.version: AndroidDriver

Thanks for reaching out, @trikp.

As i can see in your error message - your application might have deprecated main activity still in use, or just incorrect one.

Are you a developer of this application, or do you familiar with the developer?
Most apparently the issue comes just from the application.
Please, try to test previous version of this app if you have one.

You can provide us more information so we will be able to give you a bit more details about this :
Try to get all the logs from the execution from BrowserStack and send me in PM as zip file.
Also the Agent logs might be useful in this case.

im QA of this apps.
ok i will try to get the log from browserstack and send you in PM.

anyway, how to check server log on browserstack?