TestProject Forum

Test project won't initiate virtual agent

I am posting this again as it is fairly urgent needed for later today if anyone can help.

here is the original forum post…as it was fixed once and now happening again, everything is exactly the same situation as before.

I have the same issue here, yesterday it was working fine.

Hi @marcel.bauer & @p.blommendaal,

Yes, we have an issue with the virtual agent.
We are working on it and a fix will be later today.
I will let you know once it resolved.

Hi @marcel.bauer & @p.blommendaal,
It has been fixed, everything should work now.

1 Like

Do we know the issue and how can we make sure this doesn’t happen again? Just concerned as this is the second time, that I am aware of. Thank you all for jumping on this so quickly and fixing it.

Marcel

The issue was caused by an infrastructure change that was recently introduced by Amazon (the Virtual Agents are running on AWS).

The problem was resolved by implementing a fix in the TestProject’s Agent docker image, so this should not happen again.

1 Like

Thank you so much, glad it was able to be fixed. I really appreciate it.

@marat
Is there an issue again? test won’t run with the following error

Failed to execute test XXXXXX on BrowserStack: Could not start Mobile Browser (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 1022.52 seconds
Build info: version: ‘3.141.59’, revision: ‘e82be7d358’, time: ‘2018-11-14T08:17:03’
System info: host: ‘558ee58311764e3c833f60e9f52d638d-1340600742’, ip: ‘Unknown’, os.name: ‘Linux’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘4.14.209-160.339.amzn2.x86_64’, java.version: ‘13-ea’
Driver info: driver.version: RemoteWebDriver

Looks like It’s back :wink: