Scheduled jobs malfunctioning

I am facing the following issue and the support team has not answered over a week, If anyone know please help!

• jobs are being unscheduled

• It is not possible to schedule that job again

• Some jobs are running after being unscheduled

• Some jobs are running twice

• Not possible to run that job even manually

• Not possible to delete the jobs

I am having these issues for many days, can you please check this @testproject

6 Likes

yeah I’ve been having this issue for over a week and test project have not replied to me, either in this foum or through the contact us feature on the website :frowning:

I am seeing the same thing. I disabled the schedule for a job and it still keeps running according to the (disabled) schedule

We have had the similar issue - job runs 2x per night even though it is schedule for 1x per night.

I have the same issues :confused:

Hi everyone, some infrastructure issues in our data center causes all sorts of issues across the platform. We are migrating everything to a much better VPC, and these issues are expected to be solved once we are done. Doing our best to finalize everything by June.

5 Likes

Okay ! Thanks for your anwser, all the best :wink:

Thank you for your answer :upside_down_face:

Hello,
I just wanted to check, if I should be expecting TP working as expected already, or the migration is still not finished? Because I am experiencing problems, and not sure if I should wait or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey, @eldar I am having trouble with inconsistent job execution. Can you please give us the ETA .

I too facing few of the mentioned issues like

• Some jobs are running after being unscheduled
  • Some jobs are running twice

Are there any updates on the issue: scheduled jobs running twice?
Thank you!

I started facing these issues again. Even my jobs are deleted by themselves. please response @testproject
There is no response from the support team or email.