TestProject Forum
Powered by leading experts in the test automation community

Safari WebDriverException NoSuchSessionException

My tests all work great on Chrome and Firefox but when I attempt to run them on Safari (with “Allow Remote Automation” set) they don’t even run. The browser opens but can’t even begin to locate the elements on the page due to the following error (see attached):

It seems to be an issue with Selenium WebDriver but I’m not sure how to solve it. Here are the logs when I attempt to run the tests on Safari:

2020-06-16 11:13:50.732 -VqL6jvpTE-Qdgs7t2b-Ew ERROR 29315 pool-3-thread-6 i.t.a.m.b.q Failed to execute step 5864989 org.openqa.selenium.NoSuchSessionException: Build info: version: '3.141.59', revision: 'e82be7d358', time: '2018-11-14T08:17:03' System info: host: 'LVVCFAFJMD6R', ip: 'fe80:0:0:0:c3c:9784:f7bc:9ee%en0', os.name: 'Mac OS X', os.arch: 'x86_64', os.version: '10.15.4', java.version: '13.0.1' Driver info: org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver Capabilities {acceptInsecureCerts: false, browserName: Safari, browserVersion: 13.1, javascriptEnabled: true, platform: MAC, platformName: MAC, safari:automaticInspection: false, safari:automaticProfiling: false, safari:diagnose: false, safari:platformBuildVersion: 19E287, safari:platformVersion: 10.15.4, safari:useSimulator: false, setWindowRect: true, strictFileInteractability: false, webdriver.remote.sessionid: 003FE102-1949-4884-A3A5-91E..., webkit:WebRTC: {DisableICECandidateFiltering: false, DisableInsecureMediaCapture: false}} Session ID: 003FE102-1949-4884-A3A5-91E55F7C212D at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:500) at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:481) at org.openqa.selenium.remote.http.W3CHttpResponseCodec.createException(W3CHttpResponseCodec.java:187) at org.openqa.selenium.remote.http.W3CHttpResponseCodec.decode(W3CHttpResponseCodec.java:122) at org.openqa.selenium.remote.http.W3CHttpResponseCodec.decode(W3CHttpResponseCodec.java:49) at org.openqa.selenium.remote.HttpCommandExecutor.execute(HttpCommandExecutor.java:158) at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:552) at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver$RemoteWebDriverOptions$RemoteTimeouts.implicitlyWait(RemoteWebDriver.java:780) at io.testproject.agent.managers.b.q.c(TestProjectAgent:805) at io.testproject.agent.managers.b.q.b(TestProjectAgent:3311) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) at io.testproject.agent.b.b.run(TestProjectAgent:33) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:830)

Hello @rmlarsen83
Can you please send your agent logs?
You can do it here or in the chat.
This how you can download the agent logs from TestProject:

I’ll attach them to you in chat then. I can’t seem to attach a .zip folder to a message here.