Regarding the execution of my testcase with integration of BS

I have successfully integrated the browser stack with TestProject System but my main concern is when I have run my test case with a selected browser from browser stack integration, so from where can i show visually my test case is running or not. Do let me know. I am waiting for your reply.

Once youve integrated browserstack and ran your test case, you can always check your execution on the browserstack’s automate page.(if its web) or app automate page if its mobile app. Hope this is what you are looking for

But my main concern is how should I check visually my test case is running or not? same like we are already seen in Testproject with our agent or with agent browser. Thanks:)

You mean on the browser right? That’s what I meant when I said you can see it visually in Browserstack. You can only check the status of the runs in the testproject “monitor” Page. You cannot see the execution in TP. You can see everything in browserstack. You can go to the Monitor page in TP. click on the running execution and then select the view on browserstack button. (I think that’s the name).

Okay fine. I will check and follow this way. Thanks for the reply. I will let you know if I have any query…Again thanks:)