OutOfMemory Error message

Hi all,

I am getting the Out of memory error message and cannot extract output to csv file.

In my script I am using “Update the value of Cell” addon to extract values to csv file in particular column. The script was working fine until I added new fields for Column 25.
Please let me know the following:
1- Is there a limit for number of columns to be updated in csv file using “Update the value of Cell” addons? If yes, then what is the maximum number of columns that can be updated by this addons.
2- can we update a cell for the Date field? I have extracted data from the application which is in Date format and the step failed due to out of memory error message
“java.lang.ClassCastException: class java.lang.OutOfMemoryError cannot be cast to class java.lang.Exception (java.lang.OutOfMemoryError and java.lang.Exception are in module java.base of loader ‘bootstrap’)”

Thanks,
PS

Hi @pratima.sharma,

1. Please look at this article from Microsoft. CSV files can hold a lot more than 25 columns.
  2. I just tried to reproduce your exact issue but everything is working on my side. Please contact our support mail at support@testproject.io so we can gather more information on your issue.

Thanks @ran.ferdinaro. Now that it is confirmed that it is not a #of columns issue, let me try to execute with different fields and will let you know if I am still having this issue.
Thanks,

PS