Operation failed, please try again

Hi, I need your assistance in this issue, yesterday I had a connection to the device but right now I can’t establish a connection even with an emulator.

1 Like

getting this error for web also

Hi,

since yesterday i have a problem when I want to record a test case.
The recorder suddenly closes with the the error:

“Operation failes,pleasy try again”.

I reinstall and reregister the agent, but i have still the same problem.

I downloaded the agent logs an get something like his?!:

2022-04-12 07:47:42.295 INFO init-entry i.t.a.m.c.f Checking if extensions installation blacklist is configured…
2022-04-12 07:47:42.443 WARN init-entry i.t.a.f.o Registry query failed - FEHLER: Der angegebene Registrierungsschl?ssel bzw. Wert wurde nicht gefunden.
2022-04-12 07:47:42.585 WARN init-entry i.t.a.f.o Registry query failed - FEHLER: Der angegebene Registrierungsschl?ssel bzw. Wert wurde nicht gefunden.

Thank you for your help

Greetings Daniel

Hi @daniel.sonne, thanks for the input. We are aware of the situation and working toward resolving it as soon as possible.

@eldar when will the issue is resolved . from last one and half week your team says the issue is resolved soon but it did not.

@hur_2, I understand your frustration. Our community is very important to us and we want to provide the best possible automation solution. There is no concrete ETA for this but all of our R&D is working on this.

1 Like

Hi all,
We have made significant progress, and the issue regarding the recorder should be resolved.
As you know, our team is working to resolve these issues as soon as possible.
TestProject is currently undergoing a migration process, so you might occasionally encounter some downtime.

If you are still facing related issues, try the following solutions:

1. Follow this document to empty cache.
  2. Restart your computer.

If you are still experiencing these issues after following said solutions:

1. Restart your agent.
  2. Reproduce the issue.
  3. Send the agent logs of today for analysis to support@testproject.io

You can download the logs and upload them here as shown below:

Sorry in advance for the inconvenience.