- I created a test for logging in to the system under test
- Another tester also created the same test
- We have duplicate tests for ‘Log in’
- We have nested these tests in other tests, which means we are not consistently using one ‘Log in’ test as a team.
We need to:
- Delete one of the log in tests
- Update all existing tests to use the right log in test.
Problem: There is a lot of manual work involved to update all our tests so it will be time consuming.
Possible Solutions: TestProject can maybe offer the user to replace the test with another new test when this window comes up.
P.S. I tried to think of a shorter description title, but that is the best I could come up with. If you think of a better one, let me know and maybe I can edit it.