My test logs in manually but not automatically

Hi guys, this is my first post here, I started using TestProject 2 days ago and I apologize if the question is too trivial.

I have a test just to log in to a client’s website (using a QA Test username and password) and then access a tab inside called profile and verify information, this will run a few times a day to ensure the quality of the application .
The whole action of accessing the site and automatically filling in username and password works fine, but the action of clicking the login button doesn’t work and the page seems to refresh and stays in the same place, but if I remove the automatic action of clicking login and do it manually, login works. Am I doing something wrong? could you help me with this?

Hello @guilherme and welcome to our community!
We will need to gather more information on your issue to troubleshoot it.
You can contact our support us at support@testproject.io.

Also I would like to propose some solutions that may help:

1. If pressing the Enter button does the job manually, you can use the ‘Press Enter with Robot’ action.
  2. Try to use the ‘Click at coordinates with Robot’ action to press at the login button coordinates.

Please let me know if this information helped you and if you need any assistance or more information.

1 Like

It worked perfectly! thank you very much.

@guilherme You are welcome :slight_smile:
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for more help and information at any time.

1 Like