Learn how to use your Selenium & Appium coded tests within a CI/CD pipeline
While automated test cases have a value of their own, integrating them in your CI/CD flow can have a significant impact on your product’s overall quality .
Join testing expert Bas Dijkstra as he demonstrates how to take TestProject’s Python OpenSDK to new heights and orchestrate an entire CI/CD pipeline from scratch !
Hurry up and claim your free registration for this LIVE webinar on Thursday, Oct 8th, 2020 | 8:30 AM EST / 2:30 PM CEST / 6 PM IST
In this exciting webinar, you will learn:
- What’s new in the Python OpenSDK
- Benefits of running your tests in CI/CD
- Setting up a pipeline (using Jenkins or GitLab)
- Configuring necessary variables (Agent URL, dev token)
- Installing your Agent (locally and/or using Docker)
- Pulling the latest version of your tests from Git
- Running tests
- Retrieving and interpreting test results in the pipeline
- Reviewing the reports on TestProject
- LIVE Q&As from the audience!
There’s also a fun #OpenSDKContinuousFlow Challenge waiting for you inside the registration link - One of you can win a $100 gift card.
See you soon!