TestProject Forum
Powered by leading experts in the test automation community

[Live Webinar] 5 Testing Skills to Become a Complete Tester

To take the next step in your exciting career in testing, people often talk about making a switch from “manual” testing to automation. Is this really the right path to make it to the next level? Well, no and yes! :thinking:

While learning test automation definitely empowers your skill set, even more important is learning how to become a COMPLETE tester :rocket:

In this talk, join Pooja Shah to learn top 5 testing skills you must acquire to become a complete tester and how to implement them at your work. Pooja will give you a special view into her personal bag of tricks and favorite testing tools to learn.

Hurry up and claim your free registration to upgrade your testing skills on Monday, August 24th, 2020 | 9:30 AM EST / 3:30 PM CEST / 7 PM IST

Don’t miss this exciting agenda, packed with amazing takeaways:

1. Real life tips and tricks to become a “complete” tester
  2. Learn how to increase your test coverage while at the same time reducing effort
  3. How to sell your bugs – a critical skill to make sure developers are taking your work seriously
  4. A roadmap to automation – understand how to build your skillset up progressively
  5. Which free and open source testing tools you can learn to make your journey painless

Join us for an informative and fun session you will be sure to remember!

:exclamation: :gift: There’s also a fun challenge waiting for you inside the registration link - One of you can win a $70 gift card.

And all attendees will receive an awesome badge for participating!

See you soon! :hugs:
TestProject Team

I am still waiting the Webinar. :frowning: It is saying that it starts at 3:30PM, but it is now 4:12PM at my zone.

Hey @varsandancaba, thanks for reaching out.
We are sorry to say we need to reschedule the webinar once Zoom is stabilized.
Of course, the session will be recorded in case you won’t be able to make the rescheduled time.

Thank you for all the patience and understanding.

1 Like

The webinar has been rescheduled for August 31st, same time :wink:
Make sure to register and save your spot using this link: https://tricentis.zoom.us/webinar/register/5715983584701/WN_R2hBQBqqQUm7fiNwApRxoQ

See you next week :rocket:

Hello Karen,

This is Ali, Software Development Engineer in Test at Miadevgroup LLC.We are Miadevgroup LLC. Headquarter at 19900 MacArthur Blvd #280, Irvine, CA 92612, United State.Actually we build a system that deals with client financial information like personal and business bank data. I proposed my CTO that QA team will use TestProject for automation. But he did not allow me to do this being concern with the sensitive data. Now, can you assure me about the data security at TestProject platform?

Hello @raju and thanks for reaching out.

Just to clarify, most of our actions such as: Test Executions, Test Development, and Test Recording are performed on premise by the local TestProject agent.

The only data that is stored in TestProject’s web application is:

• Reports
  • User management
  • Test parameters (which can be encrypted via our “secret parameters” feature)
  • Tests, that are stored in encrypted S3 AWS environment

The reason TestProject’s web application is stored in the cloud is to ensure our users get high availability and eliminate the need of server maintenance.

We are dedicated to creating a safe and secure platform for our users, and you can read more about it on our site here: https://testproject.io/security/

If you have any additional concerns regarding the security aspects, we can also schedule a meeting with our information security team.
To schedule the meeting please email our support address at:
support@testproject.io

Hi Karen, I almost registered a sit for each webinar, but I could not join. Please tell me how I can watch again the old webinar which I registered. Thank you.

Hello @linhvan.ht,
You can watch the 5 Testing Skills to Become a Complete Tester webinar in this link.

Hi itamar.klein,
Thank you. I got it.