K8 Agent crash: Failed to delete Agent identity

While executing a job in a K8 cluster using TestProject recommended yaml, everything works well until the final step of deleting the agent. This fails, resulting in a crash, as shown below. The problem with this, unless I missed something, is that it causes a Retry of the execution, 5 retries at ~1 minute intervals (the job itself runs a short 30 sec test). Then after a while another batch of 5 retries occur.

Is there anyway to control the retry logic and avoid retries considering the execution and reporting was successful? is this coming from kubernetes or TestProject?

2022-05-10 07:13:38.072 [ERROR] i.t.a.s.IdentityManager Failed to delete Agent identity at /var/testproject/agent/id.dat
`java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /var/testproject/agent/id.dat`

`at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(UnixException.java:92)`

`at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:111)`

`at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:116)`

`at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixFileSystemProvider.implDelete(UnixFileSystemProvider.java:249)`

`at java.base/sun.nio.fs.AbstractFileSystemProvider.delete(AbstractFileSystemProvider.java:105)`

`at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.delete(Files.java:1145)`

`at io.testproject.agent.security.IdentityManager.b(TestProjectAgent:105)`

`at io.testproject.agent.security.IdentityManager.c(TestProjectAgent:357)`

`at io.testproject.agent.h.h(TestProjectAgent:514)`

`at io.testproject.agent.fsm.local.a.T.a(TestProjectAgent:66)`

`at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1807)`

`at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1799)`

`at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:290)`

`at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1016)`

`at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1665)`

`at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1598)`

`at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:177)`

`2022-05-10 07:13:38.072 [INFO ] i.t.a.h                                  All modules stopped.`

`2022-05-10 07:13:38.073 [INFO ] i.t.a.f.l.d                              Agent state machine stopped.`

`2022-05-10 07:13:38.074 [INFO ] i.t.a.Program                            Agent will exit with code: 0`

`2022-05-10 07:13:38.074 [INFO ] i.t.a.Program                            *** AGENT MANAGER - STOP ***`