Is Agent secure for my EKS all my information would be safe during execution?

Will my data be secure? When I am running agent on my EKS.
Can I use this tool for cross-border payments?

Hi @mahendramistri and welcome to our community :slight_smile:

Of course it is safe. TestProject Agent is basically an automation hub, it does not do anything other than automation and of course does not access to any of your data. I hope this answers your concern.

With TestProject everything runs locally on-premise since the TestProject Agent is a local component installed on your machine. Meaning, actions such as: Test executions, Test development, Test recording are performed on-premise. The only data that is stored in the TestProject cloud is:

*Reports

*User management

*Test parameters (can be encrypted via “secret params” feature)

*Tests, stored in a secured and encrypted S3 AWS environment

It’s also important to mention that as part of our v2 release, TestProject also supports saving test artifacts locally (disk/git) in a YAML/JSON format, meaning that you will be able to use the online editor/local mode for creating and debugging tests but saving them locally on-premise - no footprint in the cloud. The tests will include elements, parameters, configurations, and everything needed to run locally by the agent, they will even create local HTML reports without leaving any footprint in the cloud.

Either way, we are dedicated to creating a safe and secure platform for our users, thus all the data and communication between the TestProject agent (which is a local on-prem component) and the cloud is completely encrypted using SSL-encrypted connection and certified secure services, such as AWS S3. You can also use our “secret parameters” which can be used to enable an additional layer of data encryption and security using AES256 standards.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask :slight_smile: