After a specific step is executed, I want to save the result value (=output) and update the result value in Excel. Is there any way?
Hi @jy_test ,
In this case, what you can do is to change the Excel file to a CSV file (due to a temporary issue with the excel addon you can use CSV operations).
After you have done this, please follow these steps:
- Store the output of the previous step in a parameter
- Add a new step manually and in the action section, select “Append values to a CSV file.”
- In the values section, put the parameter with the output value of the previous step
- Add the path of the file and all the other values that you need to put there
- Let me know if you managed
Thanks for the good advice. Thanks I solved it.
@jy_test you’re welcome,If you have any other questions feel free to ask