I downloaded the linux agent and i cant register it on testproject.
please follow these instructions:
- Download the linux agent from the “Agents” section.
- You will find a .sh file called: “TestProjectAgent_x64.sh”
- Right click on that file-> Properties-> Permissions-> check the “Execute” option.
- Opent the folder that contains this file on terminal.
- Execute this file by typing: ./TestProjectAgent_x64.sh
- Follow the installation instructions.
- After the agent successfully installed on your machine, go to the “Register Agent” option on TestProject and follow the instruction.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
I can’t registet my agent. I already run the .sh file in my local environment
Can you please check that your agent is running when you are trying to register it?
What error message are you getting when you try to register the agent?