How to bypass CloudFlare bot protection on TestProject web tests

I want to automate a few web tests on the Hubspot CRM platform, But Hubspot has Cloudflare bot protection enabled on their Login Flow. So every time I create a test on TestProject to visit the Hubspot page, The page shows a “Checking your browser before accessing” message and it will not go any further.

So Is there any way to prevent this Bot check?

While searching for answers, I found this java - Selenium webdriver: Modifying navigator.webdriver flag to prevent selenium detection - Stack Overflow

But, this is a Python version, How can configure equivalent version of these settings on TestProject? For ex: How can we execute a driver script * ```
driver.execute_script(“Object.defineProperty(navigator, ‘webdriver’, {get: () => undefined})”)

Hi @pavangowda,
Currently TestProject agent uses selenium 3.14, and thus the method execute_cdp_cmd script is not available.
In the upcoming version the agent should support selenium 4.0 and you will be able to execute cdp script using an addon.
I have opened a request number TP-16979 to create such addon, and I will notify you once it’s resolved.

Note that you will need to wait for the agent to support selenium 4.0.

In the meantime, I suggest asking your developers to disable this feature for testing purposes in the dev/stg environments as generally you are not trying to automate bot detection mechanisms or test Cloudflare’s services.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.