How can I remove an agent which have 'Executing' state?

My agent states ‘Executing’ and not allows to delete. Please share your idea that helps. Thanks in advance.

Rabby Shaikh

Executing state

U performed the Job operation? Try to reassign agent in ur jobs

Thank you.

I reassign the agent to a job and run it but nothing happens.

Hmmm and in the Monitors interface ur job is not displayed ? When u run this one

Yes exactly.

I just need to remove that agent, please help to do that

Open Agents interface → Click on ur agent → Click Executions tab and click on Abort or Cancel button (i don’t remember name of button). Or delete ur agent in the Agent interface and register a new one

Thanks for the reply.

I do not find Abort or Cancel button but I did remove few jobs that available here.

Also tried to deleted the Agent after that but unable to do that, it says “Agent is currently executing, cannot delete…” :frowning_face:

Hmmm very strange… u closed the agent in tray? And try to close in task manager

I did uninstall the agent from my PC but still not able delete from WEB account.

Quit the TestProject Agent and then clean these folders:
coded-tests, data-sources, addons, apps, executions, logs, temp, workers-executions
Also, delete the following file: lock
You can find them here:
Windows
Open the Start menu, type %appdata%\TestProject\Agent\ and hit enter.

Then restart the agent .

Already did that too but still same issue, thanks anyway.

Anyone can solve this issue or how can I contact the tech support from TestProject.io? anyone knows??

Hmmm try to one more solution. Create a new account and try register a new agent. If not helped, then try to unregister agent in tray and register new one

I can create another agent successfully but I need to delete that agent which status is ‘Executing’.

And after create a new one, can u run ur test/job after that? Or due to old agent u can’t do it?

Yes I did run a job and it worked with the newly added agent but can’t delete the ‘Executing’ agent still.

Forget about agent =) The most important thing is that it works

Yeah thanks. I just worried about any complex scenario create further regarding this executing agent. :slight_smile: