Having trouble to capture browser logs

Hey, I am getting this error WARNING[security - Error with Permissions-Policy header: Unrecognized feature: ‘interest-cohort’.] while using the Get Chrome logs add on. Any solution to this?

Hi @raju20dh ,

First, I would suggest you check if you installed the last update of this addon.
I reproduced a similar test with this addon, and I got the same message as you.
I did another test, and I navigated to another site, and I got other logs in the output (not the message that I got earlier), so it depends on the site you are navigating.
Just for general, this addon provides the logs that he sees when communicating with chrome and reads what exists there, so I navigated to the site I wanted to check without the Recorder, and I checked the chrome logs there, and I got the same value that I got in the output of the addon.
I will put this short guide for users who have a similar issue with this addon:
1. Retrieve logs for Chrome

1. Open the main Chrome menu.
  2. Select More Tools > Developer Tools.
  3. Depending on which logs you need, you’ll select the Network or Console Tab to get the logs you need.

If you got the same message in the chrome logs without the Recorder, that means that the addon worked well.
If you still got the previous message and in the chrome logs written something else, please let me know, and I will be happy to help you :slight_smile: