I would like to try out TestProject and see if it’s a technology that me and my team can use but I can’t start the agent right now since it can’t connect to the internet.
Our company uses a special proxy for all applications that need to reach the internet but I can’t figure out how to tell the agent to use that proxy specifically.
For other software like node.js it works by setting the proxy inside the node.js config file so I assumed something like that would be possible here to.
I hope someone can help me.
You can change the configuration of the proxy by editing the agent-configuration file.
In windows it is located at C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\TestProject\Agent
On Mac do the following:
- Please open Finder.
- From the top menu, choose Go
- Then choose Go to folder…
- Copy paste this value: ~/Library/Application Support/TestProject/Agent
- Note that it starts with a ~
- This will open the Library folder under your user - e.g. /Users//Library and not /Library
Once you edit the proxy config, restart the agent.
Let me know if that helped.