Everything just got rollbacked to approx. 2 days ago

Why is this done without warning? I could’ve backed up everything first but now everything’s gone

1 Like

I have the same problem. I lost my tests from the last 2-3 days

yes even my test cases were gone.

I have the same problem

Same here - this is not nice - could TP please comment on this - we are losing valuable work (and time) here? :frowning:

the same problem. hope teams can fix this

I also lost all my work that I did yesterday

Same issue for us also, Yesterday Reports were not generating and now the Testcases which we worked are not available in folders of TestProject.
Can anyone have idea regarding the issue fix? and Is there a chance to get those testcases back??

Thanks

I suggest to you, to link your projects with github to have a backup of them

1 Like

Using Github from now on for backup does not solve the present issue, unfortunately

The test cases were backed up. Is it possible to import or pull testcases from github into testproject?

Will this be fixed or we have to re-work. Any idea anyone ?

I am facing same problem . I lost my tests from the last 2-3 days

Serious reliability issue

@ran.ferdinaro After maintenance on testproject, three days’ worth of test cases are missing. Test cases were backed up. Is it possible to import or pull testcases from github into testproject? or It is going to be a rework?

I have lost test cases and iOS settings I had done yesterday. tp need to rollback what they just did. It’s disheartening.

I have the same issue with my team. We’ve been working on a project this week and we don’t have the tests, projects, and jobs from the last 3 days. We don’t have our projects linked with git, so we don’t know how to recover them.

Can anyone help us? Thanks

We lost 3 days of scripts too. Please advise if the scripts can be restored back.

how do you backup to Github, manually ?

Has anyone heard from TestProject, regarding this issue? I tried sending some emails, as well, with no replies.