TestProject Forum

Error chrome driver version

Hi Everyone, please help me to fixed this issue.
I run mobile (hybrid) automation using Test Project generated code with python language.
First step is native page and then when I want to switch to webview got some error relate to chrome version like below this :
selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: A new session could not be created. Details: session not created: This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 89
E Current browser version is 91.0.4472.88 with package name com.pajk.idpersonaldoc

Hi @arief.hakim

There is a mismatch between the driver your Agent has (91) and the web view version on your device. Usually, the Agent downloads and selects the right version automatically, is your Agent registered to be able to do that?

Hi @marat thanks for your reply.
I’ve used New Release test agent version 2.3.5 and the agent not automatically update the web driver. Agent still use chrome version 89.

I’ve tried to manual update web driver following the documentation below :

but still got same issue web driver only support Chrome version 89.
Please advice me, Thanks

Could you please send your complete agent logs to support@testproject.io ?

Hi @marat where is the path agent logs? I use windows 10 and agent 2.3.5

Hi, it would be under your user’s data folder.
Open files explorer and type in the path:
%appdata%\TestProject\Agent\logs

You can also get them as a single archive using the TestProject Application:

Hi @marat ,
Thanks for your advise, I already got the logs. I will send to support@testproject.io
Thanks

hi @marat I already sent the email related this issue. Please check the email from ariefrahmanhakim0104@gmail.com thanks