TestProject Forum

Elements search doesn't resume

Hello, probably I found a bug in Elements search. I have some elements grouping into folders. There are steps what I do:

  1. I do search in root folder. Everything ok.
  2. Navigate in subfolder. Search disappear and shown everything. Ok.
  3. Go back to root folder. Search field is empty, but list is still filtered by previous text. I can’t see all the list.

Hi,
Thanks for letting us know,
I’ve opened a bug to our R&D team with the number: TP-16069
You will be notified once it’s resolved.

Following up on the above issue, a new TestProject version has just been released on the TestProject platform, which should fix the issue.

No further action is required on your side.

Let me know if this is fixed for you.