Docker and max sessions

Hello - Is it possible to run 2 agents in separate containers against chrome? I am attempting to do so, and only one of the jobs will run. I am guessing it is due to the max-sessions setting that I see for chrome, but maybe something else? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, and also if I can provide additional data please let me know. Thanks in advance!! In the end, I am really just trying to facilitate parallel testing (many tests–> single browser) while using the docker solution, so if there is a different route I should take please share.

Here is my YAML:

Hi @john.pickering.

TestProject platform provides parallel execution capabilities without limitations, and it can be done by using a local agent.
You can check here how does it work and how to achieve it:

You can read more about it here:

And here:
Parallel Testing Guide using TestProject - TestProject.

FYI, Parallel executions can also be achieved in more few ways:

1. Using our integration with Saucelabs/Browser stack and virtual agent, you can execute tests for mobile/web on emulators/physical devices in parallel.
  2. Using our docker agent, you can spin up containers for on-demand executions as well, NOTE: This is web only!

Let me know if you need help or more information about it :slight_smile:

@Ricardo.Caster Thanks for the reply. I am able to setup parallel no problem when using a local agent. The question I have is if there is a way to facilitate parallel execution when spinning up agents in Docker, whether they be ephemeral or permanent?

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.