Docker and max sessions

Hello - Is it possible to run 2 agents in separate containers against chrome? I am attempting to do so, and only one of the jobs will run. I am guessing it is due to the max-sessions setting that I see for chrome, but maybe something else? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, and also if I can provide additional data please let me know. Thanks in advance!! In the end, I am really just trying to facilitate parallel testing (many tests–> single browser) while using the docker solution, so if there is a different route I should take please share.

Here is my YAML:

Hi @john.pickering.

TestProject platform provides parallel execution capabilities without limitations, and it can be done by using a local agent.
You can check here how does it work and how to achieve it:

You can read more about it here:

And here:
Parallel Testing Guide using TestProject - TestProject.

FYI, Parallel executions can also be achieved in more few ways:

1. Using our integration with Saucelabs/Browser stack and virtual agent, you can execute tests for mobile/web on emulators/physical devices in parallel.
  2. Using our docker agent, you can spin up containers for on-demand executions as well, NOTE: This is web only!

Let me know if you need help or more information about it :slight_smile:

@Ricardo.Caster Thanks for the reply. I am able to setup parallel no problem when using a local agent. The question I have is if there is a way to facilitate parallel execution when spinning up agents in Docker, whether they be ephemeral or permanent?