Hi i am almeena i am getting display device screen failed issue when i view my device from the editor page. I checked all my settings it is correct but it is happening since many days
Please make sure all of the settings on the device are exactly like this:
Enable “Developer options”.This could be done by entering “Settings” → “About Phone” → repeatedly tapping the “Build number”.You should get a message that says your enabled developer options.
Inside “Developer options”, enable:
- “Stay Awake”
- “USB debugging”
- “Disable Permissions Monitoring” option if it’s available.
- Under “Select USB configuration” select “MTP” or “File transfer”.
- Scroll down and turn the animation off for: “Window animation scale”, “Transition animation scale”, “Animator duration scale”.
- “USB Debugging (security setting)” and enable it.
- “Install via USB”
When you plug the USB cable into your Android device, you will be asked 2 things:
- Allow access to device data → select “YES”
- Allow USB debugging → select “OK”
If all of these settings are configured please contact us via chat to further investigate the issue