I’m trying to compare the date time of an entry vs the current date time and for the life of me the return value is incorrect. Here is one example that a co-worker tried
I tried a simpler way which was to use the date time compare addon I know that the output is blank in the photo but I’ve tried multiple combinations and all have been incorrect.
The end result is that I want the automation to check the date found in a table cell and then compare that against the current date, if they are the same then the test passes. Anything else and it would be a failure.
Here is how the send date is handled.