I need to update output values to csv sheet

Path of my File

Error message :slight_smile:

Code:

Can you please help me with the issue

Hi @hkethireddy,
The default is already UTF-8, you can redact it from your action,
Regarding your issue it seems like an encoding problem please do the following:
Download a np++ or other text editor solution which allow you to see the file encoding easily. Open the CSV file with it, and make sure it’s actually in UTF-8 format, this can be checked here:

it is UFT-8 but still the problem exists

Hi @hkethireddy,
Are you using the latest version of CSV operations?
What is the value you are trying to update inside pRow pColumn?
Is it a valid UTF-8 sequence?

I have added detailed screenshots in the above picture , prow and pcolumn are default as 2 and 19 and im incrementing row number after the step is completed… Is there any other alternative .
Loan number is the output parameter which im getting from the application , i want to append that loan number across the loan amount input passed from CSV

Hi @hkethireddy,

I am using the same command and sending output to csv file and it is working great. Here are the steps that I am following:

1- create an output file in the folder where you want to keep output as .csv file

2- Add step “Update CSV file” to the Script

3- run the step
Only the difference is FileEncoding- I am not getting this option. I installed the following addon:
CSV Operations
This addon provides actions for working with CSV files. You can use this addon to create CSV files during your test

Please try and see if you are still getting issues.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.