"Couldn't upload Apple Certificate file" pops up after upload *.cer file

It’s worked well for couple of days, Today, I tried to change ios cerificate file (which generated with latest CSR file), it reports upload fail, and let me try again. I could see the sever report 500 error: https://api.testproject.io/api/v1/account/configuration/apple/certificate 500. What’s going on with server.

1 Like

“Operation failed, please try again.” I submitted again and again, error still pops up.

1 Like

Just started exploring in Test Project. While uploading the apple certificate today I also faced the same issue.

I guess this is TP server issue, need TP guys help fix it.

1 Like

Same problem, I think it started less than 24 hours ago. At first I could upload then certificate, but I failed to upload the provisioning profile. And then I started it all over again, Now I cannot upload both the certificate and then provisioning profile. I guess I just too late to upload before error. Waiting TP to fix this error.

@SimonLiu, @sunuthomas & @senoapm - we’ve identified the issue and are working on a fix. We will keep you updated ASAP. Thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

@SimonLiu, @sunuthomas & @senoapm - the issue has been resolved :slight_smile:
Can you please try again and keep us updated?

Thank you all!

@Karen.Teboulle it works now, thank you. Would you please share what’s going on?

@SimonLiu - Great, thank you for the update! It was a minor infrastructure issue that has been resolved.

Hi, I got same issue when I try to uploading profile, the following error message is dispalyed :

can help me please?
thanks

Hi @Aze49,
Can you please check again and let me know if that is fixed?

Hi Amit,

The same issue,

For your information, my account works, it is the new account with same iOS settings that I have this problem with.

Thanks

Azedine

Hello @Aze49,
Are you using the same provisioning profile from the old account for this account?
Or do you have followed this article from the start?

Hi Amit,

Yes, I am using same provisioning profile.

Thanks

Azedine

By following the all steps to add same profile of old account

Hi @Aze49,
You are not supposed to upload the same profile,
You need to create a new one in the new account. please follow the article and create a new provisioning profile using the iOS settings page in TestProject.

Hi Amit,

Ok, I thought the profile we created is for automation so the whole QA team can use it .

so each account need to create new certificates and new profile ?

And if I invite someone to access my project, he will need new profile?

Thanks

Azedine

Hi @Aze49,
A provisioning profile is unique per account.
All of the users within the account can use the profile. but a profile cannot be shared or used by 2 different accounts.

This topic was automatically closed after 80 days. New replies are no longer allowed.