CHROME_EXT Environment Variable not working in latest (3.5.0) agent version

In version 3.5.0 of the TestProject agent, setting the CHROME_EXT environment variable has no effect and the agent sends the wrong URL to the SDK (C#).

Following the documentation examples, we were using the following lines in our Docker Compose file without issue for a while. At some point, this stopped working. Today, we found out that version 3.5.0 is sending the CHROME value to the SDK instead of CHROME_EXT, which is not working.

      CHROME: "chrome:4444"           # Address for Agent to communicate with Chrome browser
      CHROME_EXT: "localhost:5555"    # Address for accessing the Chrome Selenium server

Downgrading to the 3.4.2 agent version fixes the issue, so Iā€™m assuming this a bug. Not sure where else to report it but here.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this. I confirmed this behavior - I was having the same issue. Downgrading to 3.4.2 works.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.