I am trying to read data from csv file and execute test scripts based on the conditions. Here are the steps:
- Created the main test script that calls several different scripts.
- Within the Main script before calling other tests, I evaluate the csv row number and returns a value (it displays the value from the csv first row as expected)
- Then I read data from csv first column and 1 row and save it to the output parameter.
- I called all the test cases if the condition is true based on the output parameter returned by csv file.
- The problem is even though it is returning data from 3rd row as expected but when executing the called test scripts it is starting from the first row only.
Is there a way I can tell the test script to execute only certain rows marked as Yes and skip other rows from csv.
I appreciate your help.