App opens and closes multiple times while running on simulator

I m trying to run my iOS automation on a simulator and everytime app opens and then closes, this happens multiple times, but test won’t run in the simulator.
The record flow is working fine on simulator, this is happening only during the run/execution of a test. Kindly help on this

Hi @gurupreeth.karnik ,

Are you getting any error message? If you do, please share a screenshot, it will be helpful.
Meanwhile, I will provide you with a couple of points you can try to do:

• Restart the agent and reproduce the issue

• Reinstall the agent and reproduce the issue

Let me know if the issue is still occurring.

Thanks for the reply @alex.ivanov , I could see Failed to execute test ‘RF Login’ on Appium_iOS on XXXXXX: null

I m trying to get the Appium logs, if I find anything I ll share it here.

I ll try those 2 points which you had suggested, and ll share my findings

@gurupreeth.karnik Sure, let me know if it helped.

@alex.ivanov I could see the below error in Appium log:
2022-02-15 20:56:33.743 [WD Proxy] Got response with status 500: {“value”:{“error”:“session not created”,“message”:“Cannot launch ******** application. Make sure the correct bundle identifier has been provided in capabilities and check the device log for possible crash report occurrences”,“traceback”:""},“sessionId”:"****"}
2022-02-15 20:56:33.743 [debug] [W3C] Matched W3C error code ‘session not created’ to SessionNotCreatedError
2022-02-15 20:56:33.744 [debug] [XCUITest] Failed to create WDA session (A new session could not be created. Details: Cannot launch ******** application. Make sure the correct bundle identifier has been provided in capabilities and check the device log for possible crash report occurrences). Retrying…

Hi @gurupreeth.karnik ,

Please send appium logs to our: support@testproject.io

@alex.ivanov I have sent the email. Let me know if you need further information on the same

@gurupreeth.karnik Thanks, we’ll check the logs and get back to you ASAP.

@alex.ivanov ,

Followed the following steps as mentioned above, still facing the same issue while running the iOS automation.

• Restart the agent and reproduce the issue
  • Reinstall the agent and reproduce the issue

Note: The tests are running fine when run on saucelab simulator. The issue is happening only with the agent devices

Hi @gurupreeth.karnik ,

I sent you an email about this scenario.