I am trying to use JMeter against Mobile Device (Iphone)
so far I have done all the tutorial, with (I have added certificate to my device step 5)
- On iOS device go to Settings > Wi-Fi option (Shared Wi-Fi network should be same for both mobile and PC where JMeter is installed).
- Click on the connected network.
- Select the ‘Manual’ option as HTTP Proxy.
- Set the ‘Server’ as your PC IP address and ‘Port’ to 8888 (or any available port) as the JMeter proxy server.
- Install the downloaded certificate for iOS.
My problem is no matter what, I do I cannot get my phone to connect to wifi, which of course causes me to not be able to open and use the app I am trying to test.
I don’t know what is going on or how to fix it. I have searched everywhere for a solution and can not find anything, so I figured I would reach out here, since everyone here is pretty damn smart and someone must have either seen this before or at least point me to a fix. I really appreciate it.
Will be happy to provide any more details needed. Thank you