TestProject Forum

Ability to remove unused elements

Would be nice if we could easily delete unused elements as recording creates elements which at the end we might not use, and therefore elements page gets full with not useful and unorganized items.

4 Likes

Hello @mshiamma,

Thank you for the suggestion, we will consider this as an improvement.

Meanwhile, there is a multi-select option in the elements section that you can use for selecting and deleting many elements at once:

2 Likes

I second this request! A “delete unused elements” option would be awesome!

3 Likes

I agree this would be an amazing addon to a great product already.

2 Likes

Agree! This would be VERY helpful :blush:

2 Likes

Deletion of “unused” elements would definitely be a good improvement. I’ve come across cases where I implement a test on certain element but the NAME already exists somehow :sweat_smile: .

2 Likes

likewise bump 20char,.,m,m,m,m,m,

2 Likes

+1 This would be great! We have so many unused elements and it’s impossible to tell at this point which ones are and aren’t used!

2 Likes

I wanted to write a long post, but I found this topic by the title and also support colleagues +++ remove unused elements it would be a great option :grin:

1 Like

Hello Awesome TestProject Community Members!

Love your enthusiasm and communication here :slight_smile: We’ve added a “Vote” feature to this Forum category - it would be really cool to have your vote and we’re prioritizing your amazing requests accordingly.

As for this specific suggestion - really appreciate you sharing that with us. I see a bunch of interest around it, so I’ll definitely flag this one to our R&D team to bump up the list and take into consideration. You’ll be updated here :wink:

Keep the suggestions and votes flowing!

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I’ve opened a request to add this feature, the ticket number is TP-16447.
We will notify here in case this feature will be added.

2 Likes