We’ve had a great start to the first 2 quarters of 2020, and we plan to continue as always to release many more new cool features, integrations and capabilities!
So keep your feedback coming, as we are continuously building new features and improving according to your requests.
We are dedicated to developing with the best platform for all of you to enjoy!
- TestProject Agents in Docker containers enabling to setup virtual labs & run tests in parallel
- Integration with Sauce Labs, BrowserStack & qTest
- Headless Chrome and Firefox browser support
- Enhanced API capabilities and brand-new Jenkins V2 plugin
- Detailed PDF reports with screenshots for all steps
- Intelligent Adaptive Wait mechanism leading to maximum test stability (within the recorder and SDK)
- New OpenSDK, including Python support making the entire development simple (Automatic reporting, drivers all setup for you and more!)
What’s Coming Up Soon?
- Recorder “makeover” including iFrame support with a cool new UI - You can test apps that were once very difficult to test (such as Salesforce, Wix, SAP, etc) super easily now!
- AI-based Self-healing capabilities for enhanced smart recorder
- Support for iOS simulators
- TeamCity Integration
- Ability to share tests between accounts
And of course many more exciting features coming up in 2020!